Senior Designer (5+ years)
Salary based on experience
We’re looking for an experienced designer to join our busy studio. We’re based in Manchester, but you can be based anywhere in the UK.
You’ll be a creative problem solver, with brand and corporate identity experience, strong typographic and art direction skills, and a good knowledge of production techniques.
- Solid knowledge of design principles and typography
- Be able to create visual language and identity guidelines
- Strong presentation skills and attention to detail
- Keen researcher
- Passionate, motivated and always willing to learn new things
- Comfortable designing for all mediums
Please send a portfolio of your work with an email that sets out why you’d like to work for us, to email@example.com
Closing date 14/12/20
We occasionally offer internships. You’ll need to be a creative thinker with solid type skills. Be diligent, polite, hardworking and most of all driven to great work. If that sounds like you, get in touch with a portfolio or link to your work.
Please send examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
We get a lot of applications and so unfortunately don’t always have time to reply to emails. We’re usually busy and sometimes we forget.